Master of Science in Curriculum & Instruction
A Curriculum and Instruction graduate degree offers a variety of graduate-level courses in many curricular areas with specific emphasis upon trends and recent developments in practice, theory and research.
Students can choose from the following areas of study:
- Digital Teaching and Learning
- Educational Computing, Design and Online Learning
- English as a Second Language
- Mathematics Education
- Reading Specialist
- Teaching Civics and Government
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$551.60
Out of State Rate:$551.60
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$17,099.60
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$17,099.60
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Professionals in teaching and educational services are eligible to enroll. However, some programs are restricted to those who have a current teaching license.
- Must hold a bachelor’s degree with a GPA of 3.0 from an accredited university or college
- Transcripts from all bachelor’s degrees and any graduate credit completed
- Three letters of recommendation
- Statement of goals and professional experience from the applicant
- English proficiency scores (if applicable)
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.