Master of Science in Educational Leadership
Coursework for the Educational Leadership degree combines synchronous and asynchronous delivery methods. All students will attend the synchronous sessions in person or by videoconference at a designated time/date.
The program is designed to meet individual professional goals that lead to district, building and program-level licensure. Professionals with a Master’s in Educational Leadership will be prepared to work as:
- Elementary school principals
- Secondary school principals
- Teacher leaders
Delivery Format:Mostly Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$551.60
Out of State Rate:$551.60
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$16,548.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$16,548.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
This degree program requires 30 credits for degree completion; 36 credits to meet licensure requirements.
- Must have relevant prior teacher preparation equivalent to K-State's programs for licensure to teach in preschool, elementary or secondary schools (e.g., a professional teaching license)
- Must have a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Submit supplemental documents including: official transcripts, statement of goals and professional experience, self-survey
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.