Master of Science in Curriculum & Instruction / English as a Second Language
The English as a Second Language specialization is a nationally recognized program for educators seeking to increase their knowledge and learn new strategies for working with culturally and linguistically diverse students, and to assist students in continuing to make academic progress while they learn the English language. The program has been developed for teachers at all grade levels and content areas.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$551.60
Out of State Rate:$551.60
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$17,099.60
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$17,099.60
International Students Accepted:Yes
- A current teaching certificate and classroom teaching experience or equivalent
- Must hold a bachelor’s degree with a GPA of 3.0 from an accredited university or college
- Transcripts from all bachelor’s degrees and any graduate credit completed
- Three letters of recommendation
- Statement of goals and professional experience from the applicant
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.