Graduate Certificate in Horticultural Therapy
The online Horticultural Therapy program involves plant science and horticulture techniques to improve quality of life in a therapeutic setting for individuals with physical or mental challenges. This certificate is ideal for busy professionals within health and human services, horticulturists and educators who work with people with disabilities, older adults and those recovering from illness.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$551.60
Out of State Rate:$551.60
Additional Fees :$840.00
Fees Overview :
- College Distance Fees (per credit hour): $70
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$7,459.20
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$7,459.20
International Students Accepted:Yes
- 3.0 minimum GPA on last two years of bachelor's program
- Two years of professional work experience
- Admission to the K-State Graduate School
- College course work in horticulture (3 courses) and health and human services (2 courses)
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.