Kansas State University
Graduate Certificate in Business Administration
The Business Administration certificate provides a foundation in the different functions within business administration, without the necessity to commit to an MBA.
Students will learn:
- How to analyze financial statements to determine a firm's performance and financial condition in relation to what matters most to shareholders and investors
- Managerial strategy development using marketing theories and applied marketing research techniques
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$563.30
Out of State Rate:$563.30
Additional Fees :$1,000.00
Fees Overview :
- College Distance Fees (per three hour course): $200
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$9,449.50
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$9,449.50
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Must hold a bachelor’s degree, with a minimum 3.0 GPA on last 60 undergraduate credit hours OR 3.0 minimum graduate GPA OR concurrent enrollment in another graduate degree program
- Completed prerequisites for the following required courses:
- 3 credit hours of statistics
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business International (AACSB)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.