Graduate Certificate in Biobased Products and Bioenergy
Kansas State University’s Biobased Products and Bioenergy Graduate Certificate provides specific training in bioprocessing and biobased materials. With increased interest in green chemistry and sustainability, emphasis on the utilization of biomass for energy and materials continues to increase. The certificate requires the completion of 15 credit hours of coursework.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$551.60
Out of State Rate:$551.60
Additional Fees :$1,050.00
Fees Overview :
- College Distance Fees (per credit hour): $70
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$9,324.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$9,324.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Must hold a bachelor’s degree
- Required supplemental documents, including transcripts.
- Letters of recommendation
- Affidavit of financial support
- English language proficiency (if applicable)
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.