The personal financial planning doctorate provides students with the knowledge and skill set for building a career in financial counseling and planning.
Career opportunities include:
- Registered Financial Consultant
- Registered Financial Associate
- Certified Retirement Counselor
- Accredited Financial Counselor
% OnlineMostly Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Kansas State University is accredited by:
Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationMaster Degree
Recommended GPA3.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Admission TestsGMAT, GRE
Official College Transcript(s), Resume/CV
- Requires three 10-day summer intensive sessions on the K-State campus.