Master of Engineering Management
Kansas State University - College of Engineering-Graduate
The online Engineering Management degree is designed for practicing engineers who desire to improve managerial skills.
Learn how to:
- Develop an economic, technical and human resource perspective for improved technical managerial decisions
- Get equipped to react to changes in domestic and international markets, workforce dynamics and emerging technologies
- Plan for the future success of your businesses
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
School Website: Visit
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Accreditation Board of Engineering and Technology (ABET)
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or natural science
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or above for the last 60 hours of courses taken
- A calculus course
- A statistics course
- At least three years of full-time industrial (work) experience by the time they complete the program
- A score of 750 (old scoring system)/159 (new scoring system) or above on the quantitative portion of the GRE (International Students only)
- Meet the Graduate School's English language proficiency requirements
Kansas State University offers master’s degrees in chemical, civil, electrical, mechanical and software engineering; engineering management; and operations research. All courses are available online. K-State’s engineering master’s degree programs are designed for engineers with bachelor’s degrees who are seeking to advance in the engineering profession through graduate-level studies. Students can complete the program without traveling to the Kansas State University campus, though programs may require a campus visit after all coursework is completed so the final exam can be conducted with the student’s graduate committee. K-State also offers an engineering graduate certificate and minor that can be completed online.
This program has not been ranked.
School Video - Graduate School of Engineering
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.