Master of Science in Curriculum & Instruction
Kansas State University - College of Education - Graduate
A Curriculum and Instruction graduate degree offers a variety of graduate-level courses in many curricular areas with specific emphasis upon trends and recent developments in practice, theory and research.
Students can choose from the following areas of study:
- Digital Teaching and Learning
- Educational Computing, Design and Online Learning
- English as a Second Language
- Mathematics Education
- Reading Specialist
- Teaching Civics and Government
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
School Website: Visit
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE)
- Professionals in teaching and educational services are eligible to enroll. However, some programs are restricted to those who have a current teaching license.
- Must hold a bachelor’s degree with a GPA of 3.0 from an accredited university or college
- Transcripts from all bachelor’s degrees and any graduate credit completed
- Three letters of recommendation
- Statement of goals and professional experience from the applicant
- English proficiency scores (if applicable)
Kansas State University offers graduate-level programs to help educational professionals advance in their field. Online master’s degrees are offered in academic advising; educational leadership; adult and continuing education; and curriculum and instruction with an emphasis in English as a second language, digital teaching and learning; or educational computing; design; and online learning. K-State also offers online graduate certificate programs in academic advising and digital teaching and learning, as well as an English as a second language endorsement and reading specialist endorsement. Many of K-State’s online education programs require students to have a valid teaching license.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.