Undergraduate Certificate in Food Science
Kansas State University is a national leader in food science and offers an online undergraduate certificate in the field. The non-degree undergraduate certificate is 20 credit hours of coursework. The certificate allows individuals to gain both scientific and practical knowledge about food products and processes.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$424.30
Out of State Rate:$424.30
Additional Fees :$1,400.00
Fees Overview :
- College Distance Fees for College of Agriculture (per credit): $70
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$9,886.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$9,886.00
International Students Accepted:No
- High School diploma or a bachelor's degree in another field
- Admission to K-State as a certificate undergraduate student
- United States residency or active duty military
- Meet course level prerequisites
Currently, ONLY students that reside within the United States are eligible for admission into the animal sciences and industry bachelor's program. Active duty U.S. military personnel are exempt from this requirement.
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.