The online MBA from Johnson & Wales University offers a concentration in Human Resource (HR) Management for students who want to specialize in this area while building their management skills. You will benefit from challenging coursework as you learn more about retention, organizational behavior, and other aspects of human capital. The curriculum in HR Management helps students focus their degrees toward success in the dynamic landscape of HR. Students gain business competencies along with leadership and strategic- and creative-thinking skills as they prepare to advance in their careers.
Graduates will be prepared to:
- Gather, interpret, and analyze research
- Use advanced communication skills
- Remain aware of cultural differences in global and domestic business interactions
- Analyze problems from diverse perspectives
- Assess and evaluate business entities in cross-functional environments
You will apply professional standards and practices for ethical conduct, legal requirements, and regulatory guidelines when administering human resource policies and procedures.
% Online100% Online
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Official College Transcript(s), Recommendation/Reference Letter(s), Statement of Purpose/Intent