Become part of Johns Hopkins' legendary legacy of health care education with the Master of Science in Health Care Management degree from Johns Hopkins Carey Business School. Graduate with the business skills to effectively and efficiently improve health care quality and access.
You'll expand your expertise through collaborations with Johns Hopkins' School of Public Health and School of Medicine. Apply practical skills in management to implement health care business solutions through action-based courses.
- Part-time program
- Available online, on-site, or both—learn on-site in Baltimore and Washington, D.C.
- Typically completed in under two years, but with the flexibility to take up to six
- GRE/GMAT waiver available for those who qualify
- Merit-based scholarships, loans, and payment plans available for those who qualify
- Virtual open house attendees eligible for an application fee waiver
Johns Hopkins' online courses feature mostly asynchronous (anytime) learning activities with a few recommended or required synchronous (real-time) activities. Through firsthand exposure to the vanguard of research, study how the business of health care responds to the latest discoveries.
The Master of Science in Health Care Management prepares you to assess and act on opportunities, innovate, and improve productivity in all areas of health care.
- A bachelors degree
- 2 Essays
- One letter of recommendation
- TOEFL or IELTS scores for non-native English speakers. A waiver request form can be found on the online application
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education