Master of Science in Food Safety Regulation
Johns Hopkins University
The Master of Science in Food Safety Regulation is designed to provide students with an understanding of the legal and regulatory complexities of food production, labeling, and distribution. The program will provide students with the knowledge required for companies and organizations that grow, process, distribute, or sell foods and beverages while complying with federal and state regulatory statutes for the production, distribution, and commercialization of food products.
Upon completion of the Master of Science in Food Safety Regulation, students will:
- Demonstrate a mastery of technical and critical thinking skills in food safety regulation submissions and statutes
- Design, develop, and implement food safety regulatory submissions
- Analyze and evaluate food safety regulatory statutes, regulations, guidance documents and submissions.
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited US college or university in the life sciences or in engineering. Programs require a minimum GPA of a 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- One semester of Biochemistry at the undergraduate or graduate level.
- One semester of Organic Chemistry at the undergraduate or graduate level.
- If a candidate does not have the necessary science prerequisites but meets all the other requirements, this candidate may be admitted provisionally. A provisional student is required to take 410.303 Foundations of Bioscience.
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
This program is currently not accepting students from Wisconsin.
Established in 1876, Johns Hopkins University is America’s first research university. With campuses located in Baltimore, Maryland and Washington, DC, the University is able to reach a global student body through its online graduate programs. Designed for working professionals, these flexible, part-time, education opportunities are taught by accomplished faculty that bring a relevant mix of theoretical and practical lessons to the coursework to ensure students receive a well-rounded education.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.