Propel yourself into a leadership position with the Master of Science in Finance degree from Johns Hopkins Carey Business School. Graduate prepared with the quantitative and leadership skills to analyze data, implement change, and impact the long-term sustainability of businesses around the world.
Online/on-site/both: Johns Hopkins' part-time program was designed with working professionals in mind, empowering you with a flexible format to hone the skills needed to quickly advance your career. Online courses are taught by the same world-class faculty who develop the curriculum and course content.
- Available on-site, online, or both — learn on-site in Baltimore and Washington, D.C.
- GRE/GMAT waiver available for those who qualify
- Prepares you to sit for the CFA exams, built on CFA Institute's Candidate Body of Knowledge framework
- Typically completed in under two years, but with the flexibility to take up to six
- Merit-based scholarships, loans, and payment plans available for those who qualify
- Virtual open house attendees eligible for an application fee waiver
The part-time, 36-credit program is designed for working professionals advancing in their careers. Our online courses feature mostly asynchronous (anytime) learning activities with a few recommended or required synchronous (real-time) activities.
Gain the technical skills to create innovative solutions in all aspects of management and finance.
- A bachelors degree
- 2 Essays
- One letter of recommendation
- TOEFL or IELTS scores for non-native English speakers. A waiver request form can be found on the online application
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education