With Johns Hopkins online MBA in Marketing, you will gain the skills you need to lead your company to increased market share and profitability. The curriculum examines the roles of consumer behavior, marketing research, and marketing strategy.
The Flexible MBA is designed to accommodate the busy schedules of adult professionals. Choose the pace that works best for you and graduate in anywhere from three to six years. The curriculum emphasizes the latest concepts and skills necessary to serve as effective managers and leaders in a variety of industries. Core coursework in this Master of Business Administration online degree program covers accounting, business communication, information systems, negotiation, marketing management, and more.
Students in this online Marketing degree program can choose from electives in areas such as:
- Branding and marketing communications
- Business-to-business marketing and channel strategy
- Customer relationship management
- New product development
- Integrated digital marketing
- Strategic market intelligence
% OnlineMostly Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
AACSB International (AACSB)
School Accreditation & Licensing
Johns Hopkins University is accredited by:
Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Resume/CV, Recommendation/Reference Letter(s), Official College Transcript(s), Essay/Writing Sample
- Students enrolled in the online-only Flexible MBA program will be required to take three courses with residency, which include a several-day onsite component to complete their degree. These onsite courses with residency will be held at the Carey Business School’s Harbor East campus in Baltimore, MD.