Whether you want to learn online, on-site, or a combination of both, the Flexible MBA from Johns Hopkins Carey Business School has a format that fits your life. Choose from six concentrations to deepen your expertise with an in-demand focus and boost your appeal to employers.
The marketing concentration explores topics including consumer behavior, marketing analytics, and integrated digital marketing.
Other concentrations include:
- Entrepreneurship (on-site)
- Financial businesses (online, on-site)
- Health care management (online, on-site)
- Interdisciplinary business (online, on-site)
- Leading organizations (online, on-site)
The Flexible MBA accommodates your busy schedule. Choose a pace that works for you and graduate in fewer than three years, or take up to six years. Build what's next for you with the Flexible MBA from Carey Business School.
- Part-time program
- Available online, on-site, or both—learn on-site in Washington, D.C. and Baltimore
- Graduate in fewer than 3 years
- GRE/GMAT waiver available for those who qualify
- Merit-based scholarships, loans, and payment plans available for those who qualify
- Virtual open house attendees eligible for an application fee waiver
Continually put your learning into practice with a mix of traditional and project-based courses. Each course in this 54-credit curriculum provides you with the foundational tools and hands-on experience to be a forward-thinking, modern business leader across industries.
You'll graduate ready to develop innovative solutions to tomorrow's business problems.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- Official transcripts from all U.S. schools
- 2 Essays
- One letter of recommendation
- GMAT/GRE scores
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education