The Johns Hopkins Master of Biotechnology Enterprise program is intended for biotechnology professionals who want a career beyond the laboratory within an existing biotechnology organization or for those who dream of starting a new biotechnology enterprise.
This exciting new program brings together a strong science foundation with biotechnology enterprise and entrepreneurship, providing a unique educational venue for scientists to better understand the entire biotechnology enterprise and issues unique to the industry.
The curriculum will provide you with the interdisciplinary foundation to address the enterprise and regulatory challenges organizations face in the biotechnology industry. This program equips scientists with the tools and knowledge necessary to commercialize their product ideas and/or manage a biotechnology organization. Graduates will be well-suited for a variety of job opportunities, especially management and leadership roles in the biotechnology field.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Two semesters of biology
- Two semesters of college chemistry, preferably with laboratories
- Two semesters of organic chemistry, preferably with laboratories
- Statement of Purpose
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Mail in official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate coursework
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education