This Johns Hopkins Certificate in Biotechnology Enterprise offers the opportunity to learn critical aspects of biotechnology product development, including how to create a new enterprise, finance, marketing, and other areas of commercialization. This certificate is ideal for students planning to engage in the enterprise of biotechnology beyond the science.
This educational program equips scientists with the tools and knowledge necessary to commercialize their product ideas and/or manage a biotechnology organization. Graduates will be well-suited for a variety of job opportunities, especially management and leadership roles in the biotechnology field.
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited US college or university
- A bachelor’s degree in the life sciences is recommended
- Programs require a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Statement of Purpose
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Mail in official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate coursework
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education