Master of Science in Nursing (RN to MSN)
The online Master of Science in Nursing (RN to MSN) is designed to provide expertise in strategic management, resource management and creating a safe, supportive and inclusive practice environment to students.
Students will develop the knowledge and skills needed to assume more of a primary care role as health care reform creates greater demand for access to quality care.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
Fees Overview :
- BSN Credits (23 credits): $485
- MSN Credits (33 credits): $700
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$34,255.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$34,255.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Current unencumbered U.S. RN license
- Graduate from an ACEN or CCNE-accredited BSN nursing program with an overall undergraduate grade point average of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Copy of current government-issued photo identification (passport, driver’s license, identification card)
- Must be a graduate from a regional or national Associate’s Degree in Nursing (ADN) or Diploma nursing program with an overall undergraduate grade point average of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Official transcript(s) from all colleges or universities
- Three recommendations
- An essay
- Professional resume or CV
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.