Master of Science in Nursing (RN to MSN)
The online Master of Science in Nursing (RN to MSN) is designed to provide expertise in strategic management, resource management and creating a safe, supportive and inclusive practice environment to students.
Students will develop the knowledge and skills needed to assume more of a primary care role as health care reform creates greater demand for access to quality care.
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: Yes
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- Current unencumbered U.S. RN license
- Graduate from an ACEN or CCNE-accredited BSN nursing program with an overall undergraduate grade point average of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Copy of current government-issued photo identification (passport, driver’s license, identification card)
- Must be a graduate from a regional or national Associate’s Degree in Nursing (ADN) or Diploma nursing program with an overall undergraduate grade point average of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Official transcript(s) from all colleges or universities
- Three recommendations
- An essay
- Professional resume or CV
Jacksonville University is a private institution of higher education located in Jacksonville, Florida. Founded in 1934 by William J. Porter, the university originated as a two-year junior college knows a William J. Porter University. The following year in 1935, the university was renamed Jacksonville Junior College. In 1958, after a merger between the Junior College and the Jacksonville College of Music, the university adopted its current name, Jacksonville University. In 1962 the university became an accredited four-year institution.
Students a Jacksonville University have the opportunity to earn their bachelor’s and master’s degree. Some of the most popular degree specializations include those within the social sciences, the health professions and business.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.