Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Jacksonville University provides students with the knowledge and skills required to occupy leadership roles in a variety of healthcare positions. Students learn how to:
- Effectively manage patients
- Make complex decisions
- Solve problems in rapidly changing environments
- Become familiar with medical research
- Implement management and leadership strategies
- Expand their networks within the nursing community as they work with peers and instructors
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$485.00
Out of State Rate:$485.00
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
International Students Accepted:Yes
This is a bachelor completion program. 120 total credits are required, including transfer and major requirements.
- Online curriculum: 32 BSN credits and 58 general education credits
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale (Students with a minimum cumulative GPA less than 2.5 on a 4.0 scale may be provisionally admitted if they meet other general admission requirements.)
- Current unencumbered U.S. RN license
- Official transcript(s) from all colleges or universities
- Students must have earned a "C" or better in general education courses where transfer credit is requested
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.