The online EdS in Physical Education program from Jacksonville State University provides a convenient way for practicing physical educators to boost their knowledge and career. Students are able to enhance their existing skills and gain new skills in the areas of:
- Diversity Issues in Education
- Emerging Technology & Collaborative Tools
- Measurement & Evaluation
- Official transcripts A master's degree
- Three letters of recommendation
- If currently an educator, a copy of the candidate’s Professional Educator Certificate
- Current professional vita or resume
- Official test scores on the General Test of the GRE or the MAT
- Applicants must meet one of the following formula requirements.
- 450 times the undergraduate GPA plus the total score of verbal and quantitative sections of the General Test of the GRE is equal to or greater than a total of 2100 points OR
- 15 times the undergraduate GPA plus the MAT score is equal to or greater than a total of 80 points.
Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP)
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges