Graduate Certificate in Nursing Education
Jacksonville State University
The online Graduate Certificate in Nursing Education is designed to prepare nurses to teach in nursing and health professional programs, health care institutions and agencies, and in the community.
The certificate provides nurses with essential knowledge and skills about teaching, program development, evaluation, clinical instruction, and other aspects of the educational process in nursing.
At the conclusion of the program, graduates obtain a certificate acknowledging successful completion.
Degree Level: Certificate
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
- Bachelor's degree with a major in nursing from a regionally accredited university with a professionally accredited nursing program
- Current, unencumbered registered nurse license in the United States
- Three professional recommendations submitted on required forms
- Written statement of professional goals, expectations, and interests in graduate study
Founded in 1883, Jacksonville State University strives to challenge students academically in a responsive environment, meeting students' educational, career and personal goals.
Jacksonville State University offers bachelor's, master's, post-baccalaureate, doctoral and advanced certificate programs from six colleges:
- College of Arts & Sciences
- College of Commerce & Business Administration
- College of Education & Professional Studies
- College of Graduate Studies
- College of Library Services
- College of Nursing
There are many degrees offered completely online at JSU. Aside from delivery methods, there is no distinction between an online and a traditional degree.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.