Graduate Certificate in Emergency Preparedness Nursing Coordinator
Jacksonville State University
The online Graduate Certificate in Emergency Preparedness Nursing Coordinator is available for non-degree students who wish to specialize in the area of emergency preparedness.
Upon satisfactorily completing the requirements of the graduate certificate (comprehensive exam is not required for the graduate certificate), an entry will be made on the student’s transcript.
A student who completes the graduate certificate may apply these hours of credit toward the Masters of Science in Nursing with a concentration in Emergency Management degree.
Degree Level: Certificate
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- Bachelor's degree with a major in nursing from a regionally accredited university with a professionally accredited nursing program
- Current, unencumbered registered nurse license in the United States
- Three professional recommendations submitted on required forms
- Written statement of professional goals, expectations, and interests in graduate study
Founded in 1883, Jacksonville State University strives to challenge students academically in a responsive environment, meeting students' educational, career and personal goals.
Jacksonville State University offers bachelor's, master's, post-baccalaureate, doctoral and advanced certificate programs from six colleges:
- College of Arts & Sciences
- College of Commerce & Business Administration
- College of Education & Professional Studies
- College of Graduate Studies
- College of Library Services
- College of Nursing
There are many degrees offered completely online at JSU. Aside from delivery methods, there is no distinction between an online and a traditional degree.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.