Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Jacksonville State University
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Jacksonville State University provides a quality, flexible, cost-effective, and convenient means for registered nurses to obtain their bachelor's degree in nursing. Coursework covers topics such as:
- Ethical Issues
- Health Assessment
- Management & Leadership
- Emergency/Disaster Nursing
- Population Based Health Care
Degree Level: Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This is a bachelor completion program. 129 total credits are required, including transfer and major requirements.
- Nursing curriculum: 32 credits
- Accepted as an undergraduate transfer student to Jacksonville State University with all current transcripts on file
- Unencumbered current registered nurse license in the United States
- Minimum 2.5 GPA on all core requirement courses
- Completion of all core requirement coursework with a “C” or better
- Evidence of successful completion of a United States accredited diploma or associate degree nursing program
Founded in 1883, Jacksonville State University strives to challenge students academically in a responsive environment, meeting students' educational, career and personal goals.
Jacksonville State University offers bachelor's, master's, post-baccalaureate, doctoral and advanced certificate programs from six colleges:
- College of Arts & Sciences
- College of Commerce & Business Administration
- College of Education & Professional Studies
- College of Graduate Studies
- College of Library Services
- College of Nursing
There are many degrees offered completely online at JSU. Aside from delivery methods, there is no distinction between an online and a traditional degree.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.