Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Jacksonville State University provides a quality, flexible, cost-effective, and convenient means for registered nurses to obtain their bachelor's degree in nursing. Coursework covers topics such as:
- Ethical Issues
- Health Assessment
- Management & Leadership
- Emergency/Disaster Nursing
- Population Based Health Care
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$377.84
Out of State Rate:$377.84
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- Tuition (per credit): $359
- University Fee (per semester): $200
- Technology Fee (per semester): $100
- Student Activity Fee (per semester): $25
International Students Accepted:Yes
This is a bachelor completion program. 129 total credits are required, including transfer and major requirements.
- Nursing curriculum: 32 credits
- Accepted as an undergraduate transfer student to Jacksonville State University with all current transcripts on file
- Unencumbered current registered nurse license in the United States
- Minimum 2.5 GPA on all core requirement courses
- Completion of all core requirement coursework with a “C” or better
- Evidence of successful completion of a United States accredited diploma or associate degree nursing program
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.