Iowa Wesleyan University
Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Iowa Wesleyan University, designed for the practicing nurse, provides the flexibility and convenience RNs need when pursuing their Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree. Coursework explores topics such as:
- Nursing care in the community
- Leadership and management
- Nursing research
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$572.33
Out of State Rate:$572.33
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- Tuition (up to 9 credits per semester): $460
- Online Tech Fee (per credit): $25
- Student Services Fee (per credit): $42
- Nursing Fee (per credit): $42
- Graduation (one-time): $100
International Students Accepted:Yes
This bachelor completion program requires 120 credits for completion, including up to 90 credits of transfer and experiential awards.
- Online nursing requirements: 30 credits
- Transcripts covering all work attempted or completed at each college or university previously attended
- Must have RN licensure
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.