The online Graduate Certificate in Energy Systems Engineering program prepares students to help provide sustainable energy for a growing world population. The curriculum provides knowledge, skills, and abilities specific to energy system design, evaluation, construction, and management that professionals in the field need to be aware of. Students also learn about dealing with environmental constraints as they develop new sources of energy while preventing or reversing the degradation of the environment.
- Bachelors of Science degree in Engineering OR Bachelors of Science degree, non-Engineering with:
- 11 semester credits in math (through differential equations)
- 16 semester credits in physics, chemistry and engineering sciences.
- Minimum of 3.0 undergraduate grade-point average (GPA)
- International (non-English speaking) students need to take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission