Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Indiana Wesleyan University is designed for registered nurses who wish to pursue a Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree. The curriculum, which explores topics such as evidence-based nursing, ethics, cultural diversity, and community nursing, is designed to:
- Call students to Christian character
- Expect academic excellence
- Equip students for success in the nursing profession
- Mentor students in leadership
- Prepare students for service
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$443.00
Out of State Rate:$443.00
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
International Students Accepted:Yes
This bachelor completion program requires 120 credits for completion, including transfer credits.
- An associate degree with a major in Nursing with at least 60 transferable credit hours from a regionally accredited college or university OR a diploma from a state Board of Nursing-accredited hospital school of nursing (A maximum of 40 credit hours may be transferred.) OR an associate degree with a major in Nursing or equivalent degree from a proprietary college with national accreditation (A maximum of 40 credit hours of supporting science and nursing courses may be transferred.)
- Proof of current unencumbered RN licensure (USA)
- Official transcripts from all previous college or university studies at regionally accredited colleges or universities
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 from all previous college studies
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.