The Bachelor of Science in Human Services degree program is available from Indiana Wesleyan University for those students interested in helping others. This online human services degree program is designed to provide the knowledge and skills required to enhance service delivery, management, and social change through work in human services organizations. The curriculum uses a biblical perspective on providing care to oppressed or disadvantaged people and also to assess services in social service agencies while advocating for positive social change. You will learn to evaluate the effectiveness and need for services rendered by social service agencies and to articulate a management plan for their resources that will benefit the community.
Graduates will be able to:
- Apply critical thinking skills
- Demonstrate knowledge related to the human services profession
- Identify, plan, and utilize resources to improve client situations
- Understand the importance of culture, gender, diversity, and global perspective
- Utilize information and systems to manage and deliver services
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Indiana Wesleyan University is accredited by:
Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationHigh School or Equivalent
Official College Transcript(s), Official High School Transcript/GED Score
- This program requires 60 transferable credit hours for acceptance. Students who do not have necessary credits may be able to enroll in one of the school's online associate programs.