Master of Science in Education in Special Education
Indiana University offers the online Master of Science in Education in Special Education. This degree program prepares students for the challenges of special education in the diverse and changing landscapes of today's classroom. Courses are centered on research and teaching methods that are proven to be effective in preparing individuals to address high-incidence disabilities (mild intervention).
Core courses cover research-based instruction in classroom management, collaboration and service delivery, assessment, instructional strategies, and working with families. They offer advanced opportunities to address the knowledge, skills, and dispositions needed by special education teachers working in today's classrooms.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$425.06
Out of State Rate:$510.07
Additional Fees :$2,484.00
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate; total costs may vary.
- School of Education Distance Education Fee (per credit): $39
- Indiana University Distance Education Fee (per credit): $30
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$17,786.16
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$20,846.52
Required Admission Tests:GRE
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Bachelor's degree from a college or university holding full regional or national accreditation
- Official transcripts
- Minimum undergraduate GPA of 2.75 (on a 4.00 scale)
- Minimum graduate coursework GPA of 3.30
- GRE test scores if your cumulative undergraduate GPA is below 3.00
- Two letters of recommendation
- Personal Goal Statement
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.