The online Executive Master of Health Administration is designed for working healthcare professionals who wish to advance in their current careers. Through this online program, students will develop business skills, network, and apply what they learn to their current work environment. Students will learn new skills alongside other working professionals and complete projects for various healthcare organizations.
Classes include, but are not limited to:
- Population and public health
- Health services delivery and the law
- Financial management principles of healthcare
Students in this program will have the opportunity to pursue the MHA in combination with either the Master of Public Health or Juris Doctor. Job opportunities are available in hospitals, health insurance companies, start-ups, private practices, and other industries. The online Master of Health Administration prepares graduates for greater organizational and leadership roles.
% OnlineMostly Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Indiana University Online is accredited by:
Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA3.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Official College Transcript(s), Recommendation/Reference Letter(s), Resume/CV, Statement of Purpose/Intent
- Requires attendance on-campus two days per beginning of each semester
- Must have a current, full-time position in healthcare, with at least three years of health-related work experience