Master of Science in Finance
Indiana University Online
Indiana University offers the online Master of Science in Finance, a degree that focuses on transactions between businesses and consumers and between businesses and other businesses. Students will gain the technical expertise needed to measure and manage the risks and returns of an organization's financial policies, as well as an understanding of the ways an organization can use these policies to achieve its strategic goals.
Graduates from the program will:
- view finance as an integral business function.
- know how to use financial resources efficiently.
- be able to evaluate the various opportunities for creating value in an organization.
- know which financial instruments an organization can use to manage risk and uncertainty.
- better appreciate how capital markets value financial securities.
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
- Bachelor degree with an average GPA of 3.3
- Transcripts or academic records
- GMAT/GRE scores
- Two years of relevant work experience after undergraduate degree
- Letter of recommendation
- Personal statement
IU Online hosts more than one hundred online degrees, ranging from associate and bachelor programs to doctoral degrees. Students can choose to enroll in one or two online courses, complete a degree, or further education by pursuing a graduate certificate or degree. Studies include, but are not limited to topics in: business and law, computing and technology, education, humanities, recreation, library and museum studies, nursing and healthcare, public administration, public health, and social work.
IU Online manages and lists online degrees and programs for Indiana University's campuses. Founded in 1820, Indiana University Bloomington is the flagship campus of IU’s multi-campus public university system. Other campus locations coordinating through IU Online include:
- Indiana University East (IU East)
- Indiana University Kokomo (IU Kokomo)
- Indiana University Northwest (IU Northwest)
- Indiana University South Bend (IU South Bend)
- Indiana University Southeast (IU Southeast)
Several regional campuses are the result of a partnership with IU and Purdue University, and include:
- Indiana University - Purdue University - Indianapolis (IUPUI)
- Indiana University - Purdue University - Fort Wayne
- Indiana University - Purdue University - Columbus (IUPUC)
While some online programs and courses are hosted individually by the flagship campus or from a single regional location, others are offered jointly through a consortium of campuses. Students will need to locate the program of their choice, and then coordinate with the appropriate campus to determine admission requirements and cost. Tuition and fees may vary from campus to campus.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.