The online MBA degree program provides students with a flexible, comprehensive business education. Coursework covers topics in business law and ethics, economics, marketing, finance, operations, information technology, project management, and more. Courses offer training in the theory and practice of business management. You will learn to manage a company’s operational, organizational, and managerial responsibilities. Graduates are prepared to lead an organization’s key business operations.
This program includes two Kelley Connect Weeks, intense academic and networking weeks on the IU Bloomington campus.
- Personal statement
- Letter of recommendation
- Transcripts or academic records
- Official TOEFL or IELTS Score (if applicable)
- Bachelor degree with an average GPA of 3.3
- Two years of relevant work experience after undergraduate degree
- GMAT/GRE scores
- A waiver is available for those with at least 5 years of full-time professional experience
Two Kelley Connect Weeks, which are intensive e-academic and networking weeks, are required.
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission