Indiana University offers the online Doctor of Occupational Therapy (Post-Professional). This program is designed to provide OT practitioners with the knowledge and skills necessary to advance their careers within the profession in positions such as faculty, advanced OT clinicians, and translational researchers.
This degree is awarded by Purdue University at Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI). IUPUI is administered by Indiana University.
- Completed master’s degree from any academic field (not exclusively in Occupational Therapy)
- Minimum Cumulative graduate GPA of 3.2/4.0 scale
- Current License as an OT, or eligible for licensure
- Current AOTA & state OT organization membership
- Official transcript of completed Master’s degree
- Curriculum Vitae or Professional Resume
- Personal statement of professional and educational goals for pursuing a post-professional doctoral degree
- Three professional references
- A written abstract proposed for capstone project describing the OT practice area, topic to explore and the design of the proposed capstone study.
- Phone Interview
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission