Indiana University offers the online Certificate in Rehabilitation and Disability Studies. Students learn how disabilities can affect individuals physically, vocationally, socially, and medically and how rehabilitation can empower people with disabilities to enjoy an enhanced quality of life.
Employment locations include the following:
- hospitals or medical facilities
- counseling centers
- group homes or residential facilities
- nursing homes
- early intervention centers
- recreation centers or camps
- preschools and daycare centers
This undergraduate certificate is awarded by Purdue University at Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI). IUPUI is administered by Indiana University.
- Must be admitted to IUPUI as an undergraduate degree or non-degree seeking student.
- IUPUI’s minimum admission requirements are determined by your student status.
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission