Bachelor of Applied Science
Indiana University Online
Indiana University offers the online Bachelor of Applied Science. Within the core requirements of this degree, students will demonstrate knowledge and skills in accounting, bookkeeping, economics, legal topics, supervision, and more. In addition, students must choose from one of the following tracks:
- Health Care Management: This track may appeal to students who hold an A.A.S. in one of the many health care fields, such as medical assisting, health care support, paramedic science, and medical laboratory technology.
- Individualized: This track is highly flexible, and is the chosen track for those students who hold an A.A.S. in a field other than health care. Students take courses based on interests, backgrounds, and needs.
The Bachelor of Applied Science is jointly offered by IU East, IU Kokomo, IU Northwest, IU South Bend, and IU Southeast.
Degree Level: Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
This bachelor completion program requires 120 total credits, including transfer and major requirements.
- Associate of Applied Science
- Minimum 2.0 grade point average on a 4.0 grade scale
IU Online hosts more than one hundred online degrees, ranging from associate and bachelor programs to doctoral degrees. Students can choose to enroll in one or two online courses, complete a degree, or further education by pursuing a graduate certificate or degree. Studies include, but are not limited to topics in: business and law, computing and technology, education, humanities, recreation, library and museum studies, nursing and healthcare, public administration, public health, and social work.
IU Online manages and lists online degrees and programs for Indiana University's campuses. Founded in 1820, Indiana University Bloomington is the flagship campus of IU’s multi-campus public university system. Other campus locations coordinating through IU Online include:
- Indiana University East (IU East)
- Indiana University Kokomo (IU Kokomo)
- Indiana University Northwest (IU Northwest)
- Indiana University South Bend (IU South Bend)
- Indiana University Southeast (IU Southeast)
Several regional campuses are the result of a partnership with IU and Purdue University, and include:
- Indiana University - Purdue University - Indianapolis (IUPUI)
- Indiana University - Purdue University - Fort Wayne
- Indiana University - Purdue University - Columbus (IUPUC)
While some online programs and courses are hosted individually by the flagship campus or from a single regional location, others are offered jointly through a consortium of campuses. Students will need to locate the program of their choice, and then coordinate with the appropriate campus to determine admission requirements and cost. Tuition and fees may vary from campus to campus.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.