Bachelor of Applied Science
Indiana University offers the online Bachelor of Applied Science. Within the core requirements of this degree, students will demonstrate knowledge and skills in accounting, bookkeeping, economics, legal topics, supervision, and more. In addition, students must choose from one of the following tracks:
- Health Care Management: This track may appeal to students who hold an A.A.S. in one of the many health care fields, such as medical assisting, health care support, paramedic science, and medical laboratory technology.
- Individualized: This track is highly flexible, and is the chosen track for those students who hold an A.A.S. in a field other than health care. Students take courses based on interests, backgrounds, and needs.
The Bachelor of Applied Science is jointly offered by IU East, IU Kokomo, IU Northwest, IU South Bend, and IU Southeast.
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$266.00
Out of State Rate:$360.00
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate; total costs may vary.
- In State Tuition (per credit): $216
- Out of State Tuition (per credit): $310
- Distance Education Fee (per credit): $50
International Students Accepted:Yes
This bachelor completion program requires 120 total credits, including transfer and major requirements.
- Associate of Applied Science
- Minimum 2.0 grade point average on a 4.0 grade scale
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.