Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (IU East)
Indiana University offers the online Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, a degree that gives you a broad foundation that can lead to jobs in virtually any job sector, including retail, education, finance, international commerce, manufacturing, government, private business, the arts, healthcare, and much more. The BSBA exposes you to all the crucial elements that make an organization function well. Students can expect to take courses in accounting, advertising and promotion, commercial law, e-commerce, human resources, international business, marketing, operations management, organizational behavior, and more.
In addition, you develop skills in communication, teamwork, and critical thinking. You also learn how to analyze information, solve problems creatively, and use computers.
Optional online concentrations are available in Accounting, Computer Information Systems, Economics, Entrepreneurship, Finance, and Marketing. These concentration may take additional time to complete.
This online degree program is hosted by Indiana University - East.
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$265.92
Out of State Rate:$359.47
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate; total costs may vary.
- In State Tuition (per credit): $215.92
- Out of State Tuition (per credit): $309.47
- Distance Education Fee (per credit): $50
International Students Accepted:Yes
- This bachelor completion program requires 120 total credits, including transfer and major requirements.
- At least 60 semester hours of transferable college credit with a GPA of 2.0 or better, or individuals who have completed an associate degree at the community college level.
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.