Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Indiana State University offers registered nurses an alternative curriculum through which they can earn a baccalaureate degree in nursing. Coursework covers topics such as:
- Health Assessment
- Healthcare Informatics
- Nursing Research/Theory
- Community Health
- Nursing Leadership
Graduates are prepared to provide direct and indirect nursing care, acting as communicators, educators, and advocates of health in the community.
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$335.04
Out of State Rate:$422.22
Fees Overview :
Estimated rates are based on 15 credits per semester. Total costs may vary.
- In State Tuition (per semester): $4,358
- Out of State Tuition (per semester): $5,535
- Online Education Fee (per course): $30
International Students Accepted:No
This is a bachelor completion program. 120 total credits are required, including transfer and major requirements.
- Required nursing courses: 27 credits
- Current licensure as a registered nurse in the United States
- Minimum 2.75 cumulative grade point average (on a 4.0 scale) in all college level studies
- An associate of science (A.S.) in nursing from Ivy Tech Community College, Vincennes University, or another program accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (Graduates of diploma programs or non-ACEN accredited associate degree nursing programs may apply for review by the department chairperson.)
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
Not authorized for the following states: Massachusetts, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Idaho, Kansas, Louisiana, Nevada, New York, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Dakota, South Carolina, Tennessee, and West Virginia.
This program is also closed to all students (including U.S. military and State Department personnel and their family members) residing in a country other than the United States.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.