Bachelor of Science in Nursing ( LPN/LVN to BSN)
The online LPN/LVN to BSN degree completion program from Indiana State University enables licensed practical/vocational nurses to complete a bachelor of science in nursing degree. Coursework covers topics such as:
- Mental Health
- Nursing Research/Theory
- Health Assessment
- Nursing Leadership
- Community Health
Graduates are prepared to provide direct and indirect nursing care, and to serve as communicators, educators, and advocates for health in the community.
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$346.77
Out of State Rate:$752.00
Fees Overview :
Estimated rates are based on 15 credits per semester. Total costs may vary.
- In State Tuition (per semester): $4,358
- Out of State Tuition (per semester): $9,626
- Online Education Fee (per course): $30
International Students Accepted:No
This is a bachelor completion program. 120 total credits are required, including transfer and major requirements.
- Completion of the University's LPN Transcript Evaluation Request
- Current unrestricted Indiana LPN/LVN license or equivalent in the geographical location where the student will be doing his/her preceptorship or clinical practicum
- Minimum of 2.75 cumulative grade point average (on a 4.0 scale) for the nine (9) nursing prerequisites ONLY
- Completion of a practical nursing program
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
Not authorized for the following states: Massachusetts, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Idaho, Kansas, Louisiana, Nevada, New York, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Dakota, South Carolina, Tennessee, and West Virginia.
This program is also closed to all students (including U.S. military and State Department personnel and their family members) residing in a country other than the United States.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.