Find out more about Indiana State University

Electronics Engineering Technology

Program Details

Indiana State University in Terre Haute, Indiana, offers a Bachelor completion degree in Electronics Engineering Technology. The credit hours for the curriculum is dependent upon how many credits are transferred in—students must complete courses from the following areas: technology, electives, and mathematics & computer science. Courses are offered in eight-week formats and are offered completely online.

This program exposes students to the multiple disciplines in electronic engineering: basic technical areas, foundational studies, management, mathematics & computer science, and specialized technology. The program has a sequential approach that starts from basic concepts and continuously builds more complex concepts off of the previous concept.

Applicants should have completed approximately 60 credit hours. In order to graduate, students must complete a minimum of 50 credit hours of upper-division courses (300-400 level).

The core courses include the following: Circuit Analysis II, Circuit Analysis by Calculus, Senior Seminar, Industrial Computer Systems Management, Industrial Supervision, Analog Integrated Precision Circuits, Production Planning and Control I, Industrial Computer Systems Management, Industrial Electronic Current Control Systems, Programmable Logic Controllers and Control Systems, and a few others. Students have the option to complete a minor, if desired. The following minors are available online: accounting, forensic accounting, human resource development, and packaging.


Completion of approximately 60 credit hours from a regionally accredited college or university with a cumulative grade point average of 2.0 or above in all college-level studies

Accreditation & Licensing

North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission

The Electronics Engineering Technology Program is accredited by The Association of Technology, Management, and Applied Engineering.


Students must be residing in either the United States or Canada, with the exception of U.S. military and State Department personnel and their family members with APO/FPO addresses.