The online Bachelor of Science in Construction Management combines education and experience in technical and managerial skills, preparing students for leadership roles in the construction profession. Providing a comprehensive, management-oriented focus, the program teaches students the impact of construction on the environment and society, preparing them to be leaders in the field.
Instruction is provided in:
- Building design and planning
- Environmental control systems
- Principles of quality concrete
- Project management–construction costs, budgets, bids, inspection, manpower utilization
- Theories of forces in building structures
- Use of tapes, levels, and transits to layout structures, determine elevations, and locate boundaries
% Online100% Online
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationHigh School or Equivalent
Recommended GPA2.5 or above (4.0 scale)
Official High School Transcript/GED Score
- ACT/SAT scores are not required if the applicant is 21 years or older.
Massachusetts, North Carolina, International