The dual MBA and MSE degree program from the Indiana Institute of Technology is designed for those who want to earn both degrees, allowing them to complete the programs simultaneously so that they save both time and money. This dual degree program consists of a technical degree and an understanding of the core functional areas of business. In addition, students are able to choose from three concentrations in the MBA portion of the degree, human resources, management, or marketing.
You will take courses that may include:
- Introduction to Engineering Management
- Environmental Health & Safety
- Designing for Lean Manufacturing
- Management Information Systems
- Managerial Economics
- Managerial Accounting
The curriculum provides knowledge and skills in a variety of topics that apply to both degrees. You will learn to act ethically, communicate effectively, research, think critically, solve problems, and be aware of diverse views in personal and professional interactions.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum undergraduate GPA of 2.5
- Minimum of two years of significant work experience
- May be substituted with a minimum undergraduate GPA of 2.5 and sufficient GMAT score
International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE)
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission