The bachelor’s degree in Information Technology Management and Cyber Security from IRSC builds upon the knowledge and skills gained from students’ associate degrees. Indian River also offers an online associate’s degree in Computer Information Technology for students in need of required credits.
Graduates of the online Cyber Security bachelor’s degree program will have the advanced skills needed to troubleshoot problems and manage technology, data, and employees in IT operations and departments of all sizes. Courses cover management and administration skills related to databases and information systems. Graduates will be prepared to work in cyber security, web development, IT support, and other related fields.
Topics covered in this IT Management degree online include:
- Network security and cryptography
- Web application development
- Data mining and data warehousing
- Computer forensics
- Database design and administration
- College transcripts
- Requires associate's degree for admission. Applicants without the required credits can apply to the school's online associate's degree first.
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges