Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Illinois State University provides RNs the option of either a full- or part-time plan of study that works best with their schedule. Graduates of the program possess:
- Increased career mobility and marketability
- Advanced nursing leadership skills
- A solid foundation for graduate studies
- Critical skills for Magnet certification and Institute of Medicine expectations
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$452.19
Out of State Rate:$822.34
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- In State Tuition (per credit): $370.35
- Out of State Tuition (per credit): $740.50
- General Fees (per credit): $81.84
International Students Accepted:Yes
This bachelor completion program requires 120 credits for completion, including transfer and experiential credits.
- Major program requirements: 31 credits
- Graduate from a state-approved diploma school of nursing or an associate degree nursing program.
- Licensed as a registered nurse in the current state of residence
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Meet prerequisite coursework with a grade of C or better
- Have completed a specified portion of the Illinois Transferable General Education Program and the Mennonite College of Nursing prerequisite courses with a minimum of 55 total credit hours earned OR Have completed an Associate's Degree in Arts or Science with all Mennonite College of Nursing prerequisite courses completed
- Hold an unencumbered licensure in every state in which the student holds a license
- Meet health and safety compliance requirements, to include drug testing, a criminal background check, a physical examination, and several immunizations
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.