Doctor of Nursing Practice
The online DNP degree program from Illinois State University provides students with the skills, knowledge, and competencies to meet the challenges of today's health care system and excel in their careers. Graduates of the program are able to:
- Engage in organizational and systems leadership to create practice environments that improve health care outcomes
- Participate in evidence-based practice and clinical scholarship to improve health care practice and outcomes
- Synthesize scientific, theoretical, and technological data from a variety of disciplines to improve health care systems and health outcomes for individuals and populations
- Demonstrate leadership in development and implementation of health policy
- Collaborate with intraprofessional and interprofessional teams to create change in health care systems
Delivery Format:Mostly Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$389.00
Out of State Rate:$808.00
Additional Fees :$2,782.56
Fees Overview :
- General Fees (per credit): $81.84
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$16,008.56
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$30,254.56
International Students Accepted:Yes
- A Master of Science in Nursing from a CCNE or NLN- accredited program
- A minimum grade point average of 3.0 for the last 30 hours of graduate or 60 hours of undergraduate course work; to include courses in which the student is currently enrolled
- Certified and licensed as an advanced practice nurse (certified nurse practitioner, certified clinical nurse specialist, certified nurse midwife, certified registered nurse anesthetist) or have completed a master's degree program in nursing administration. Other MSN specialties will be considered.
- A graduate level epidemiology course is a co-requisite of the DNP courses.
- A graduate level statistics course is a co-requisite of the DNP courses.
- 640 post-BSN practice hours are required to enroll in the DNP scholarly project courses.
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.