Illinois Institute of Technology offers an online master’s in Computer Science to help individuals increase their career opportunities. Core courses cover programming, systems, and theory.
The Computer Science degree online offers students the option to choose from 10 speciality tracks. The degree can be completed solely with coursework or through completing a master’s project.
Graduates can pursue positions such as:
- Network and computer systems administrator
- Computer network architect
- Software developer
- Computer and information research scientist
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Illinois Institute of Technology is accredited by:
Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA3.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Admission TestsGRE, Proof of English Language Proficiency (International Students)
Official College Transcript(s), Recommendation/Reference Letter(s), Statement of Purpose/Intent
- For applicants who do not have a 3.0 GPA, GRE scores are required.
- Prerequisites in calculus required.