Illinois Institute of Technology offers an online Bachelor of Industrial Technology & Management completion program. The coursework is designed to help build upon technical training and improve career opportunities to include management positions.
- Industrial Facilities (IF)
- Industrial Sustainability (ST)
- Manufacturing Technology (MT)
- Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- Telecommunication Tech (TT)
This is a bachelor completion program. A total of 120 credits is required, including transfer credits.
- Must have previously earned 60 college credits
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission