The online Master of Science in Speech Language Pathology is dedicated to enriching the lives of those with communication needs. The curriculum is evidence-based with a clinical focus that provides students with the tools to work in educational, medical, or other clinical settings with children and adults with communicative needs.
- A BS/BA in Communication Sciences (or a BS/BA in another field + completion of pre-requisite coursework) Communication Sciences & Disorders coursework cannot be older than 10 years from the date in which you would begin the Master's Program if admitted.
- A GPA of 3.0 or better on the most recent 60 credits of coursework
- At least one score in the 40th percentile or higher on the GRE
- 3 letters of recommendation
- Personal essay
- A minimum of 25 ASHA approved observation hours must be completed prior to beginning our SLP Master's Program.
The program consists of academic coursework which is completely online, two on campus clinical practicum experiences (summer) and clinical practicum in the student's home town area.
School Accreditation Statement
Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities