Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Gwynedd Mercy University
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Gwynedd Mercy University is designed to help students deepen their critical thinking capabilities, clinical knowledge, and nursing leadership skills in a format that respects their busy schedules. As graduates of the program, students may:
- Qualify for a wider variety of nursing roles, such as case management, school nursing, and more
- Play a more active role in treating patients and educating them about self-care
- Prepare for management-track nursing positions
- Supervise student nurses during their clinical rotations
- Establish the academic foundation needed to pursue a Master of Science in Nursing degree
Degree Level: Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This bachelor completion program requires 126 credits for completion, including transfer credits.
- RN to BSN program requirements: 43 credits
- Be a licensed RN who is a graduate of an associate degree program or a hospital-based program
- Official college transcripts from every college or university you have attended
- A current professional resume
- Letters of recommendation
- Proof of English language proficiency (if applicable)
Founded by the Sisters of Mercy of Merion in 1948, Gwynedd Mercy University has a long history of helping students make a difference—in their lives and in the lives of others. GMercyU is shaped by a Catholic identity as well as the Mercy heritage and charism, with programs designed to prepare students to lead productive lives of deep meaning and value.
Gwynedd Mercy University confers degrees and certificates from the associate's to the doctoral level from five schools:
- School of Arts & Sciences
- School of Business
- School of Education
- Frances M. Maguire School of Nursing & Health Professions
- School of Graduate & Professional Studies
With accelerated undergraduate and graduate degrees offered on campus and online, GMercyU’s School of Graduate and Professional Studies helps students earn the degrees they need in on campus, online, or hybrid formats that combine online and classroom study.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.