Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Gwynedd Mercy University is designed to help students deepen their critical thinking capabilities, clinical knowledge, and nursing leadership skills in a format that respects their busy schedules. As graduates of the program, students may:
- Qualify for a wider variety of nursing roles, such as case management, school nursing, and more
- Play a more active role in treating patients and educating them about self-care
- Prepare for management-track nursing positions
- Supervise student nurses during their clinical rotations
- Establish the academic foundation needed to pursue a Master of Science in Nursing degree
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$532.00
Out of State Rate:$532.00
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- RN-BSN Tuition (per credit): $515
- Fees (per credit): $17
International Students Accepted:Yes
This bachelor completion program requires 126 credits for completion, including transfer credits.
- RN to BSN program requirements: 43 credits
- Be a licensed RN who is a graduate of an associate degree program or a hospital-based program
- Official college transcripts from every college or university you have attended
- A current professional resume
- Letters of recommendation
- Proof of English language proficiency (if applicable)
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.