The online Master of Science in Education with a Master Teacher concentration prepares educators to become Master Teachers in grades PreK-12, enabling them to connect with students more effectively as they also enhance and extend their instructional expertise. Educators explore and analyze social, political, and economic issues that influence the course of pubic education in a program that provides the professional enrichment needed to keep instructional skills current in a rapidly-changing educational environment. Graduates have a renewed confidence in their ability to assess and meet the needs of diverse learners as they apply theoretical and practical knowledge in support of their professional practices. They are also ready to utilize educational research and develop their own research interests and agendas as they identify and use instructional methods and curricula that are appropriate and effective in meeting the needs of individual learners.
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university with a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Proof of a current Teacher I Certification
- A current professional resume
- A writing sample stating your professional and academic goals
- Two completed supervisory reference forms
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education