Learn how to relate to others in meaningful and productive ways with an online bachelor’s degree in Psychology from Greenville University. Students will learn more about the human experience through counseling, development, and research strategy courses.
Courses examine why people behave the way they do, how people learn and manage conflict, and how emotions function. Internship opportunities are available in community health, child development, social work, autism services, hospital chaplaincy, and more. Graduates will be prepared for professions including counseling, market research, laboratory work, social services, and teaching.
The Psychology degree includes a variety of core courses, such as:
- Clinical methods and management
- Cultural psychology
- Statistics for social sciences
- Introduction to counseling
- Experimental psychology
- Human development
- This is a bachelor completion program. A total of 120 credits are required.
- Official transcri
- A writing sample to demonstrate college-level writing skills
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission