Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Grantham University is designed to build upon practicing nurses' associate degrees with current, evidence-based courses that expand students' nursing skills in the areas of leadership, community concepts, research, and professional practices. Graduates are able to:
- Utilize effective communication in oral, written, interpersonal, and electronic modes
- Employ clinical judgments based on evidence-based practice standards and ethical practices
- Identify accountability when providing and ensuring safe, efficient, quality patient care
- Synthesize available resources to apply critical thinking to complex clinical situations
- Select culturally competent care concepts for individuals and families across the lifespan
- Demonstrate proficiency in caring for communities and populations experiencing threats to well-being
- Display concepts of lifelong learning to enhance personal and professional nursing practice
- Apply clinical technologies and informatics in practice
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$270.88
Out of State Rate:$270.88
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- Tuition (per credit): $265
- Military Tuition (per credit): $250
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $100
- Technology Fee (per term): $45
International Students Accepted:Yes
This bachelor completion program requires 121 credits for completion, including transfer and experiential credits.
- BSN degree completion requirements: 40 credits
- An earned Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN/ASN/AAS) from an accredited nursing program with a GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Current and unencumbered RN License as indicated by Date of Issue
- Nurses educated outside the United States, who are eligible to practice as an RN in the United States must have an earned associate degree in nursing that equates to a U.S. associate degree
Accreditation & Licensing
Distance Education Accrediting Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.